The Alphabet of Life by Iyanla Vanzant*

The Alphabet of Life*

*From Iyanla Vanzant's Until Today! (March 31)
 

I open my heart and mind to be aware… how my ABCs will lift my spirit 


A
lmighty Creator of the Universe

Beloved Father, Mother, God

Create in me a clean heart this day

Deliver me from the limitations of the ego

Exalt Your presence in my mind

Forgive all that I have held against you, myself and others

Grant me peace this day

Hold me steadfastly within the boundaries of Your truth

Inspire my heart to know You, my ears to hear You and my eyes to recognize You

Justify me in the presence of all enemies

Knead my heart with words of kindness

Let no harm befall me or my loved ones

May all I do this day glorify You

Nourish me with Your wisdom

Open my eyes to know Your truth

Purge my heart of all things that are offensive to Your law

Quiet my soul in the midst of confusion

Renew my connection to You

Save me from my secret fears

Teach me to trust You at all times

Use all that You have given me to serve You

Victory for Your cause is my desire

Walk with me so that my strength will never be diminished

Xamine my heart continually

Your love and grace are my good fortune

Zealously I commit myself to Your will for my life

Until today, you may not have been aware of the power of knowing the alphabet.

Just for today, practice making each letter in the alphabet come alive in your life.


 

Today I am devoted to relearning the entire alphabet of life!

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Captain Kwame Waikenda

Capt. Kwame K. Waikenda

The Hand That Rocks the Cradle Rules the World by William Ross Wallace (1819-1881)