SMSEX

You know that guy or that babe, the one you are angling for but cannot, should never, ever even look at. She is hot, absolutely sexy but she is your best mate's gal. Or that guy who is going out, worst still married to, your gf. You both know that you can never get together but moments come up and you get to flirt, telling each other the most outrageuous, daring sexy thoughts ever and it goes something like this:-
“Show me yours. I’ll show you mine,” he says.

“Do you want to see only or do you want to touch?” she asks

“Touch”, he says. “Everywhere. Your breasts, cup them in my hands, feel your nipples slowly respond. I kiss you deeply and feel your naked body press against me, a sense of urgency building up as we try and prolong the moment. My hand is leaving your breast and inching downwards, taking in your soft, brown skin as it seeks out your secret pleasure.........”

“Ooooh!” She moans and whispers, “Am flushed hot, all over my body. And I can feel wetness trickle down the insides of my thighs.....I reach out and feel your skin, my legs part all so slowly, I pull you down and kiss you back ever so slowly as I seek to get you beneath me. I move my tongue over your stomach, working down to the hardness of you; I open my mouth and take you in......”

Moaning softly he whispers back, “I feel the warmth of your mouth as you take me in, you slowly move up & down and the feeling is unimaginable. I reach down and move your body into position as you continue to work your magic. Your body is now over me. I lift your legs so that now you are above me. I lift my head to taste the essence of our love. You moan........”

“And groan and almost lose control to the emotions your tongue evokes. I can’t wait, I need you inside me, and I need you to feel me. I move my body, I want you on top of me, you oblige and slowly, ever so slowly I feel you enter me and I am outta breath. I feel my body lift to receive”, she whispers.

“The warmth of you engulfs me as you thrust upwards, gyrating your hips. You wrap your legs around me and pull me in deeper. I can feel the very depth of you. The moment takes over as we are caught up in rapture. We move faster, with more urgency.......” his voice trails off.

And she picks up and whispers, “ in a perfect rhythm, kissing deeply, our senses in tune, our heartbeats moving in response of the other, giving as much as we are taking, staring into each other’s eyes, marvelled by the beauty of the emotions we evoke in each other. You thrust deeper, stronger. I feel the beginning of my orgasm......I think I am going to die!’’ She gasps.

“I can feel it too”, he affirms, “a rising tide in a sea of emotions. What is this feeling building up in me? I look into your eyes and see it there too, the moment is now. The tide rises and begins to crash into our willing shores. We hold on tight to each other. We call out each other’s name as we lose ourselves in the galaxy of ecstasy......”

“Where stars explode in a myriad of colours, with each splash applause of this amazing passion that has taken us over. We drink deep of each other, our heartbeats a drumbeat that adds a jungle like rhythm to the beat we are moving to. Our breathing harsh, struggling to take oxygen in.......slowly quieting down.....”

“To savour the moment. You tense your inner muscles and I can feel you take hold of me from inside. It’s a beautiful moment. We kiss softly and hold on tightly to each other as we wait for sleep so sweet to come.”
And you both move on, not considering the emotional unfaithfulness you have both committed

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Captain Kwame Waikenda

Capt. Kwame K. Waikenda

The Hand That Rocks the Cradle Rules the World by William Ross Wallace (1819-1881)