Just Rambling On....

You know, it's another month since you moved to another dimension. A dimension where we have one sided conversations going on....you know, me rambling on and imagining your answers. I am still pissed off with you for leaving so soon though it's not as crazy bad as Dec, 2010. The pain is there but I am remembering you without crying my heart out, the tears still fall but as if you are here wiping them away and whispering it's all good, the flow stops and I catch a smile. I hear again what you told me when I wouldn't stop mourning for John all those years and Chanjo last year and I know for a fact you wouldn't want me crying my eyes out.

Still, I wish you were here. There are conversations that I can only have with you, just one gesture and you would know what I was saying. So many things to laugh over, and marvel and decide on! Well, remember the car? I finally got a car but you know the way I dislike driving, right?! Good thing that I live in a country as superb as Kenya.....I got me a driver to pick me and drop me home; basically chauffer me around. Loolest! I know! Totally extravagant! But why not?! I have had the car for two weeks now, drove it the first time today. My left leg hasn't had this much exercise since ever! Arrrgh! This is really hard work and I really miss you here....you would still do the driving ta imajini? Lol! I guess I better get the hang of it so that I can get around easily.

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Captain Kwame Waikenda

Capt. Kwame K. Waikenda

The Hand That Rocks the Cradle Rules the World by William Ross Wallace (1819-1881)