In The Meantime

I enjoy reading Iyanla. I especially enjoyed reading "in the meantime' because i was really in the meantime. And I also enjoyed reading "Value in the Valley' because it made me understand the valleys that life will take me through. I have carried most of those lessons as I continue this journey called life. Most especially PEACE, TRUST & FAITH. Surrendering the preoccupation with others and what they think about me long enough to find peace, trusting God to provide for me, protect me and that everything comes on time and in time are not very easy lessons. Like Maya Angelou, I can say, Still I rise! And I continue to appreaciate the meantime and the valleys and remembering that every dark cloud does have a silver lining. I continue to count my blessings, to appreaciate the friends I have made along the way and learning that the ones who move on have accomplished that which they were sent to do in my life and I in theirs. Of course the difficult ones to let go are those who touched your life deeply but time serves the purpose of healing you and you get to a point when you look back with a sort of high school curiousity and wonder what the fuss back then was for. And so I long for my tomorrows, praying that they will bring me as much to experience as my today has done. And when I say, I am truly too blessed to be stressed, I aint lying!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Captain Kwame Waikenda

Capt. Kwame K. Waikenda

The Hand That Rocks the Cradle Rules the World by William Ross Wallace (1819-1881)