From Reactor to Creator

Queen Ramotsehoa spoke on moving from reactor to creator which is a must when you are building your brand. It definitely moves you from a victim position to being in charge. When you become the author of your next course of life, which means you have established your personal brand, you choose who you will associate with, what projects are worth your while, relationships, jobs etc. The first thing to do is to establish whether you are a reactor or a creator by looking at the basis of your life in all aspects. Are you vision driven or circumstance driven? This is when you realise that 'change begins with me' and start on working who you are BEING in relation to your inner self, loved ones, job & career, social & financial status, leisure, spirituality & physical being.


Moving from reactor to creator was a great session for me because I was able to move to determining who I am in my destiny , what habits I need to be rid off and build, avoid the gremlins by ingraining positivity in my programmed conversations. Learning how to replace 'because' with 'despite'.

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Captain Kwame Waikenda

Capt. Kwame K. Waikenda

The Hand That Rocks the Cradle Rules the World by William Ross Wallace (1819-1881)