It's Being Awhile

June was really cold. I was near frozen most of that month, probably the reason I have no posts. Therefore it was a great month to digest some more on branding. This week has being great, okay, it's not over yet but so far so great. I will be going for the Phenomenal Woman gathering at the Grand Regency this Saturday. The theme is " Make it happen! Create your own success" and I am looking forward to it. The speakers include Carol Mandi, Editor for True Love East Africa edition Magazine, Eunice Mathu, she of Parents magazine fame, Queen Ramotsehoa from SA "am a consciousness professional coach like none you have encountered. Passion is the closest word I can find to describe my utmost belief in the process that allows people to reawaken their true, worthy selves." (a Google results) and Wanjiku Wairia, a nutritionist among others. I am definitely looking forward to the offering they will have in place for us and I am all set to network.

I spoke to Rozie(great lady who is forever young), today about personal branding, I want her to be a trainer for our foundation. She is hesitant but I know she is going to be great, some people have enough enthusiasm about life and knowing her struggles with her daughter's bipolar condition, she encourages me to do so much more for the society( I'm learning). So, I told her about setting a blog up to showcase Kimmy's(great talented girl)poems and artistic works(she sings & dances too) and we will be doing that soon.

I sent out an article I found on the net from William Arruda to generate interest on some branding talks I am planning and the feedback is great. So, my work is cut out for me regards the Personal Branding talks. I am excited and totally looking forward to the process. Guess my communication skills are going to improve radically. Thanks Rozie for the encouragement!

I am also reading, intensely Al & Laura Ries's '22 Immutable Laws of Branding' which has a bonus of the '11 Immutable Laws of Internet Branding' and it's great reading. The info is amazing, try & grab a copy if you dont have one yet.

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering Captain Kwame Waikenda

Capt. Kwame K. Waikenda

The Hand That Rocks the Cradle Rules the World by William Ross Wallace (1819-1881)